HMM & DEANO Ep. 4 “Shower Thoughts and Canadian Fish.”
In bullshit session 4 the Heavy Metal Messenger & Deano talk Charlie Watts, Peter Criss, Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley, more Covid related concert cancellations and some silly shit like the man wearing a shirt for pants into a local convenience store. New music talk featuring Mammoth WVH (Wolfgang Van Halen) and Dead Sara. Old school music and movies like Pearl Jam’s “Ten,” Guns ‘N’ Roses, “Weird Science,” and “Back to School.” More loose, real world talk from a cool, dark basement with warm beer.
HMM & Deano Welcome Comedian Tim Gaither (Our First Big Time Interview) – Heavy Metal Messenger & Deano
- HMM & Deano Welcome Comedian Tim Gaither (Our First Big Time Interview)
- HMM & DEANO Ep. 24 – "Local musician Mark Pariso Joins Us for a chat about the Local Music Scene and NO TRACKS ALLOWED."
- HMM & DEANO Ep. 22 – "An Evening with Slaughter, or what's that ringing?"
- HMM & DEANO – Ep.21 – "Taylor Hawkins, Razor Ramon, and HMM & Deano dare to talk about their wives this week…."
- HMM & DEANO – Ep. 20 -"Play Seasick Steve!"
Published by rbtaleman
Heavy metal (fiend/friend?) Writer, frustrat(or), frustrat(ee), decorated U.S. Navy veteran, Husband(twice), father(three times), grandfather(of seven), FM radio veteran, Concertgoer, music collector, muscle car aficianado. Grown up since five. Child since 45. View all posts by rbtaleman