HMM & DEANO Ep. 4 “Shower Thoughts and Canadian Fish.”
In bullshit session 4 the Heavy Metal Messenger & Deano talk Charlie Watts, Peter Criss, Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley, more Covid related concert cancellations and some silly shit like the man wearing a shirt for pants into a local convenience store. New music talk featuring Mammoth WVH (Wolfgang Van Halen) and Dead Sara. Old school music and movies like Pearl Jam’s “Ten,” Guns ‘N’ Roses, “Weird Science,” and “Back to School.” More loose, real world talk from a cool, dark basement with warm beer.
Heavy Metal Messenger & Deano Ep. 29 – "Taylor Hawkins Tribute and Our Redneck 1970's Adventures" – Heavy Metal Messenger & Deano
- Heavy Metal Messenger & Deano Ep. 29 – "Taylor Hawkins Tribute and Our Redneck 1970's Adventures"
- Heavy Metal Messenger & Deano Episode 28 -"Pump It Up, What a Relief!"
- Heavy Metal Messenger & Deano Episode 27 – "Lita Ford Rocks The L in Horseheads"
- HMM & Deano Ep. 26 – Deano Drunk in Cleveland
- HMM & Deano Ep. 25 – Jimmy Fallon Jams in Hammondsport
Published by rbtaleman
Heavy metal (fiend/friend?) Writer, frustrat(or), frustrat(ee), decorated U.S. Navy veteran, Husband(twice), father(three times), grandfather(of seven), FM radio veteran, Concertgoer, music collector, muscle car aficianado. Grown up since five. Child since 45. View all posts by rbtaleman